CNP manufacturers a wide variety of specialty ingredients for its customers, including:
- Rice Syrups and Rice Syrup Solids
- RiceviaTM - The functionality and natural flavor masking of the Rice Syrup, combined with the sweetness of the Stevia results in a smooth, sweet, low glycemic syrup.
- Rice Milk Base - Our continued innovation, three decades after inventing this product, has led to a rice milk base with the best taste and mouthfeel in the industry.
- Rice Protein - 80%+ Rice Protein Solids
- Soy Milk - Made from the soy beans in our Soy Dairy in Lathrop,California.
- Hemp Milk - Made from Hemp seeds in our Hemp Dairy in Lathrop, California.
- Tapioca Syrup - This product is available for custom production provided there are sufficient production volumes.
- Tea Extractions - Highly efficient tea extractions, even with complicated blends of substrates in the extract.
Specialty Ingredient Quality and Safety
All CNP ingredients are manufactured in a commercial-grade sterilization facility. This eliminates potential food borne pathogens. We also minimize employee contact, keeping our machinery and environment sterile.
As an industry leader in specialty rice products, we strive to deliver quality ingredients to the brands that rely on us. CNP's ingredients are manufactured to order based on the specific needs of each customer.
Work with Us
CNP works with its customers from concept development through manufacturing. We are uniquely positioned to offer our clients raw materials from the ingredients side of our business, product development for aseptically processed food and beverage products, scale-up trial runs as well as manufacturing.
Since we were founded in 1980, we have been an innovator in the development of aseptic beverages, foods and food ingredients. We enjoy helping manufacturers bring their products to market faster and easier. We have a proven track record of success in the nutritional, natural and organic food industries. For example, we invented and patented the natural processes for rice syrup, rice syrup solids, and rice milk in the early 1980’s. We also pioneered the packaging of natural and organic aseptic beverages in the mid 1990’s. Throughout our history, we have been a recognized leader in the nutritional, natural and organic food movements.
Today, as part of the Gehl Foods family, we produce a diverse portfolio of dairy-based products using advanced technology and resources that allow us to continue to provide quality, freshness, and personal service to our customers.
Contact our team today to find out how we can help you with your unique aseptic processing needs.