At CNP we understand the importance of delivering lasting impressions based on the packaging of the brand and the quality it conveys. We are a proven vendor to many major brands in today's marketplace and these brand owners have peace of mind, knowing their brands are in the capable hands of CNP. We strive to deliver quality in all of our services and products. A few ways CNP has built a culture focused on quality:
- The CNP organization is staffed with some of the industry's most experienced professionals operating under the "world class manufacturing" methodology.
- World-class quality systems metrics and targets are in place for food safety quality production maintenance and warehousing.
- First pass quality - 99.5%.
CNP is committed to ensuring that your brands are safe and reliable. We maintain rigorous food safety standards through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing.
Our dedication to food safety and quality assurance is reflected in the multiple certifications we have received and the testing that we do:
- Level 3 certification from the safe quality food (SQF) Institute
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) systems certified
- Quality assurance international certified organic
- Kosher certification from the orthodox union
- Microbial analysis/ph analysis
- 7-day incubation product hold evaluation period
- Organoleptic soluble/total solids weight package integrity