Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of consumers by creating and manufacturing the most innovative food ingredients, and the best tasting, nourishing and convenient foods and beverages at a great value, without compromising on quality or the environment.
The entire California Natural Products team is passionate and committed to providing on-time deliveries, flexible turnaround, and responsive customer service. We are one team working together to deliver our respective areas of expertise so that your brand/product is world class.
California Natural Products helps their clients deliver high performance brands that compete effectively in today's marketplace. California Natural Products helps clients realize their brands' true potential by providing innovative solutions, assisting in product development, and offering world-class quality through our operationally excellent manufacturing facility. True service begins with a complete and intimate understanding of all the issues and variables involved with your service needs and expectations.
At California Natural Products, service goes far beyond just responding to what you ask of us:
- CNP excels at managing the many relationships that exist within the packaging supply chain execution process.
- CNP manages the subtle differences and requirements of each customers' supply chain.
- CNP can enter effectively at any point of a specific packaging process.
- CNP acts as a strategic "partner" for our valued clients.
QUALITY & SAFETY
Quality and safety is our business. We practice World Class Manufacturing and World Class Quality Systems techniques in the areas of food safety, quality, production, maintenance and warehousing, to provide first pass quality, 99.9% finished goods order fulfillment and reduced packaging material waste.
We strive to deliver quality in all of our services and products. CNP recently earned a Level 3 SQF certificate from the Safe Quality Food Institute after completing documentation for food quality assessment of its products and the associated processes needed to ensure a consistent level of quality. Level 1 and Level 2 certification are prerequisites to gaining a Level 3 SQF certificate. The SQF certification process is extremely rigorous and highlights CNP's dedication to food safety and quality assurance.
TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAIN DISCLOSURE
California Natural Products (CNP) is a manufacturer as that term is defined in the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (the “Act”), California Civil Code Section 1714.43(a)(1). Accordingly, pursuant to the requirements in the Act, CNP makes the following disclosures:.
1. CNP prohibits human trafficking and slavery in its product supply chains. CNP does not engage in third-party verification to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery in its supply chains.
2. CNP requires that all direct suppliers, who provide materials or products to CNP, produce these materials and products in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as international laws, when applicable. CNP has sent to its suppliers a letter requiring their affirmation that, to the supplier’s knowledge, no human trafficking or slavery is involved in the production of materials or products supplied to CNP. CNP does not audit its suppliers, nor are audits conducted by an independent party.
3. CNP is developing internal accountability standards for employees and/or contractors who fail to meet CNP’s standards regarding human rights. Specifically, all employees will be expected to be treated fairly and in accordance with all federal, state and local laws. Any employees who are found to be in violation of these standards will be dealt with appropriately.
4. CNP is regularly audited by certain customers and regulatory bodies, and some of these audits include requirements that CNP maintain policies and/or processes to avoid human trafficking.
5. CNP is developing internal training for all California-based company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, regarding human trafficking and slavery and mitigating risks within supply chains. .